Friday, February 12, 2010

Will a W on my transcript prevent me from getting accepted into another college?

I am currently at a University and am a sophomore. I am in physics class and lab and it is kicking my tail and it would probably be best to drop it. Next Year I am transferring to play baseball at another college and was wondering if have the W on my transcript will effect me getting accepted into that college.Will a W on my transcript prevent me from getting accepted into another college?
One W, if you officially withdraw, should not hurt you. However, before you do anything, call the coach at the other college, where you want to transfer, and have him double check. Or if you don't know the coach (and you should introduce yourself in advance of applying anyway), call admissions and ask them.Will a W on my transcript prevent me from getting accepted into another college?
As long as you don't have a lot of W's, you can probably transfer just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment