Friday, February 12, 2010

Do I request that my transcript be sent directly to my future school?

I'm in High School and I took a course from a Junior College. On the transcript request form it says, ';address to send transcript to';, am I supposed to put my address there or can I just put the admissions office address of my university.Do I request that my transcript be sent directly to my future school?
They usually will not send it to you. You need to put the admissions office address there, unless the school has provided a different address to send supplemental materials to.Do I request that my transcript be sent directly to my future school?
Check with the University. They will either want it sent directly to them or for you to forward the unopened transcript to them along with your student registration information.

No comments:

Post a Comment