Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What if I choose not to send my college transcript?

I attended blinn community college last semester and completed 17 hours with a 3.3 gpa. This semester, I am attending a different community college but my grades are pretty bad and I don't want to send that transcript anywhere. I plan on transferring to a university as soon as I can. If I only send my blinn college transcript will the university know that I attended another college?What if I choose not to send my college transcript?
Yeah I'm sure they would find out eventually, if not in the admission process. You must send in transcripts from every school. I had the exact issue. I asked about it and they said omitting courses from any school would be known as ';transcript cleansing'; and is very highly frowned upon.What if I choose not to send my college transcript?
You're welcome. -.-

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment