Friday, February 12, 2010

How much does a medical transcript (from home) job pay?

I was thinking of getting an education in, and then working part time as, a medical transcriptionist. I am a master's degree level full-time mom, and would like to supplement our income by working a little bit at home. Can someone please tell me how much pay medical transcriptionists get paid, on average? ThanksHow much does a medical transcript (from home) job pay?
I am not a Medical Transcriptionist but I do make money for ';data entry'; and yes there are opportunities available for your field of expertise, thing is to find the right ';fit'; for you, it take a little effort and time..To try to be helpful check out the link below, just scroll down till you find ';data entry'; hopefully I was of help

No comments:

Post a Comment