Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where should i get my high school transcript?

im in high school, and trying to transfer, and i need my high school transcript, will they even give it to me ? or do i need my parents to get it ?Where should i get my high school transcript?
Every school is different. Ask your counselor or someone working in your school's office. At my school, I have to request for it to be mailed to my house.





































































































.Where should i get my high school transcript?
Your new school should be the one requesting your files when you get there. If this is not the case talk to your guidance counselor. He/she or the guidance secretary would be the one to go to. The technical term is Registrar.

No comments:

Post a Comment