Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What will the interviewer look for in my college transcript?

I have an internship interview with an accounting firm this week. Its for a winter internship and Im going to school right now.My transcript was printed off about two months ago and it says that on it. So you think that they would care or do I need to reprint it? Is it going to look bad that Im only taking 9 credits right now?What will the interviewer look for in my college transcript?
As long as you have half way decent grades don't worry about that. The aspects of the interview are more important. You college probably has some type of mock interview where you can go practice interviewing and people will critique you on it.





But the 9 credits might be a problem if there is a rule where you have to be attending full time. Technically you need to have 12 credits to be considered a full time student.

No comments:

Post a Comment