Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What if school transcript and secondary report goes to colleges late?

Help~~~ I am applying to Jan.1st deadline colleges....





One of them, I requested my counselor to send the school report and transcript really really late (the last day of schol).......and obviously, right now is ~winter break~





I am not sure if my counselor finished stuff and sent transcript before she went on vacation.....





In this case, would the college deny me right away if the envelope is postmaked after Jan 1st???





Thank you!What if school transcript and secondary report goes to colleges late?
cos its the schools fault not urs.. it wont really matter





thas wat i hav always herd





but as for me... my teacher did not and has not yet sent in my letter of rec yet even tho it was due like a month frm today... and the college has refused to accept it any longer.... so i donno





but i hav ALWAYS herd that the colleges accept everything later that is not from ur side (like the app itself) but frm the teachers/councelors/school





so i dont think u shd worry





plus colleges send u a list of missing items


and giv u time to get them in after u turn in ur app and after their deadline

No comments:

Post a Comment