Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How bad does a withdrawal look on a transcript for law school?

I am taking a class that I don't need. I am going to get a b or a low b. Should I withdrawal to save my gpa, or will that look bad? which is worse, a slightly lowered gpa or one withdrawal on a transcript?How bad does a withdrawal look on a transcript for law school?
A withdrawl is a ton better than failing, that is why it is available. If you are concerned about a B I wouldn't do it. Most teachers won't let you either if you aren't failing or going to fail.How bad does a withdrawal look on a transcript for law school?
I would stick it out if you've got at least a B. Although I dont think withdrawals are a bad effect its better than an F or Incomplete.
its not exactly gonna hurt ur gpa that much, probably .1 or .2 points off, but if u don't need it, then wats the point of taking it, would it matter to a law school if it said u got a B- on a class u didn't even need?

No comments:

Post a Comment