Friday, February 12, 2010

Can I just not send a transcript to a college I transfer to?

I just transfered to a new college this year ansd ended up missing way to many classes while visiting my mother who is sick with cancer. I do not like the school that much and thought about transferring somewhere else. If I did that, would I be able to send my transcript from my first school and just neglect the transcript from this school? Would a school frown upon that if they found it, or is it ok to do?Can I just not send a transcript to a college I transfer to?
I did the same thing but where they can find out is through financial aid. If you are not getting federal aid then don't worry about turning in the other transcript. If you are - it may be more difficult but worth a shot.Can I just not send a transcript to a college I transfer to?
As a general rule you cannot pick and choose which transcripts you want to send and which ones you don't want to send. You might want to find a university that has something called an ';academic fresh start program'; or something similar. I don't really know of anything stopping you from self selecting transcripts but I would think it might be frowned upon by many institutions.
no you have to send a transcript or they will not know what clases you already passed or how many credits you have....with out them whats to stop a person from saying they need 3 credit to graduate
ask your guidance counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment