Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Will dropping this class be on my transcript of permanent college record?

I recently signed up for a summer algebra class only, but the admissions office somehow enrolled me for a spanish class too. Classes haven't started yet, so I was hoping to drop the Spanish class now. Will this go onto my permanent record/transcript? If it does, will it look bad?Will dropping this class be on my transcript of permanent college record?
No, you are dropping it before you took it....not a problem. Just make sure it is dropped...check back in a few weeks after you filled out the paperwork...sometimes academic offices make errors. (college prof)Will dropping this class be on my transcript of permanent college record?
AM is right, if dropped before you even start the class, it won't show. In fact, you usually have up until the end of the first week or so (even if you went to one or two of the classes of the course) to drop any class and not have it end up on your transcript.
No, it will not go on your transcript.

No comments:

Post a Comment