Sunday, February 7, 2010

What is a final high school transcript upon graduation?

I already sent in my transcript, but it says I am missing my final high school transcript upon graduation. Are those 2 different things? Will my guidance counselor automatically send the latter? I graduate Friday.What is a final high school transcript upon graduation?
Your final transcript is basically just a formality they need to see that you did indeed graduate. I am in a similar boat friend. I graduate on the 22nd. Just go talk to the Graduation Coach, or Graduation Counselor (whichever your school has) and ask them to send your final transcript too the address your college of choice provided. Hope that helps. CLASS of 09!What is a final high school transcript upon graduation?
You have to ask for them to send it to the college you want....the transcript you sent was to see your progress in high school, and if they want to accept you...its pretty much all records

No comments:

Post a Comment