Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it bad if employers look at your transcript and saw that you have retaken more classes than once?

I'm stressing out right now in college. I have a 3.4 GPA but I have retaken 4 classes, 2 of which I had a grade of F in and retook them with an A and B respectfully. So are employers going to frown upon something like that when they look over my transcripts from college? I'm still in college by the way, graduating next semester.Is it bad if employers look at your transcript and saw that you have retaken more classes than once?
I don't think employers will look at your transcripts. They are only interested in the type of degree, extra caricular activities, volunteer work and other real life experience that may make you a stronger candidate. References will help you as well...references in your field or professors would be even better. Your grades in high school helped you get into college but your grades in college don't carry much weight in the real world.
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment