Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How much do colleges consider your high school transcript when applying to transfer for your junior year?

Like, let's say I really kicked *** in my freshman and sophomore years of college, amazing grades, Honors, leadership in extracurriculars, all that. But I bombed high school. Is it possible that they would deny me admission based on my high school mistakes?How much do colleges consider your high school transcript when applying to transfer for your junior year?
Nearly all colleges will not require, nor even accept, a HS transcript once you've accumulated that many credits. Everything will be based on your college GPA.How much do colleges consider your high school transcript when applying to transfer for your junior year?
If you are talking about transfering after 2 years of college, I think they would overlook HS as you have proved yourself more recently.
If you have 60 credit hours that you are transferring with, colleges will not need your high school transcripts or your ACT/SAT score.

No comments:

Post a Comment