Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What do I write in a school transcript request email?

Im requesting my grades from when I graduated high school. What do I write in my email? An example would be helpful. Im trying to get financial aid.





Thank you.What do I write in a school transcript request email?
Your best bet would be to call the school and tell them you need the transcripts. They may require your signature to release them. You may also have to pay a small copying fee.





If they say you can send an e-mail all you need to write is something like this:





My name is John Smith. I graduated from ABC high school in 19XX. I would like a copy of my transcripts sent to XYZ College at (insert address). OR I would like a copy of my transcripts sent to me at (insert address).





If you are a woman and have a new last name add a line - My name is Jane Smith, my name was Jane Jones when I attended ABC High.





You will need your transcripts when you apply to a college so it is a good idea to take a look and make sure that it is correct.





For information on Financial Aid take a look at this site from the Department of Education:





http://studentaid.ed.gov/PORTALSWebApp/s鈥?/a>





College Board has good information on how to apply to colleges:


http://www.collegeboard.com/student/inde鈥?/a>





Good Luck!What do I write in a school transcript request email?
I recently went through signing up for school ,but my school requested my transcript,all I had to do was sign a release form.It wasnt needed in my grant process for pell or stafford loans.The school handle it..Hope this helps.
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment