Friday, February 12, 2010

Can I have old failing grades from a community college expunged from my transcript?

I failed 5 classes at a community college over 10 years ago because I just stopped going and didn't care about college at the time. I now am back in school at a different community college, getting A's and B's but my old F's are killing my overall GPA. I want to just erase those classes because I don't need them. Is there a way to petition to the old college to have them expunged?Can I have old failing grades from a community college expunged from my transcript?
You have to know the answer before you asked it. No. l had the same problem, Here l am in school after about six or so years after high school my first year was not that good then l started getting A's. In the end all l needed was any one grade pushed up one half a grade and l would of been on the deans list. In the end l never made the dean's list. Got an idea you can retake those courses then they would have to post you better grades. Good luck.Can I have old failing grades from a community college expunged from my transcript?
i have the same problem, my old grades pulling my GPA down! i don't think it is possible! but if you find out let me know too!! i need to knoww!!


wait but i think u can ask ur advisor at school can't you?

1 comment:

  1. To see two students rights as paying costumers

    go to: http://teacherstudentconcerns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete