Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can one grade fck up my transcript so bad?

Ok, so I got a C in Honors chem in freshman year and now im a sophmore. My GPA is a 3.24, but i recalculated my GPA without chem and its a 3.5. How did one C fck up my transcript so bad? It's just one class.How can one grade fck up my transcript so bad?
Yes, but it is only one out of relatively few classes. I don't know if this is 3 credits out of about 30, or out of 45 (including this semester). The longer you are in school getting other, better, grades, the less impact that one C will have. By the time you graduate, it will be only 3 credits (or so) out of 120 (or so), so the impact will be minimal.How can one grade fck up my transcript so bad?
The more classes you take, the less affect one grade will have on your overall GPA.
Say what?? Fcks your transcript?? Dam! Who fcks your transcript in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment