Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How bad does a D look on your transcript?

So I've gotten all As and Bs throughout high school except for last year when I took Chemistry. I got a C the first semester and then a D the second. Is this going to ruin my chances of getting into college? Is there a way to make it look like I never took the class? What should I do?How bad does a D look on your transcript?
well it depends, it especially can affect your chances of getting in if it doesn't match up with the requirements looked out for in the said college.





but if their not looking for chemistry specifically then you have basically a 70% - 30% chance to say your getting accepted. But its not like as soon as they see it your out, they may even say that you are good in these aspects, but you still have room to improve in chemistry.How bad does a D look on your transcript?
A D isn't good by any means but just having one will DEFINITELY not ruin your chances of getting into college. Just make sure you retake it and try your best to get an A or a B. Other than that, there's not really anything else you can do. But don't worry, you'll get into college.

No comments:

Post a Comment