Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do all classes shows up on your transcript when transferring to another college?

I took a couple of courses at my community college during summer, however I forgot to withdraw from them and had 3 Ws and 1 Fs. However these are computer courses that is a special program here and are not offered anywhere else. They don't offer these courses no more so I can not make them up. Will this show up on my transcript when transferring to another college?Do all classes shows up on your transcript when transferring to another college?
Yes, it doesn't matter if they are still offered anymore, they will still be on your transcript and the F will affect your GPA.Do all classes shows up on your transcript when transferring to another college?
Be straight up with your advisor. I know of a guy who pretty much failed his first year of school and years later when he started at a different school they looked at his transcripts and basically started him from scratch. So it sounds like it's may be one of those all or nothin situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment