Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do I go by helping my mother obtain her High School Transcript?

We don't have transportation to get back to the school.She graduated in 1971 from Broaddus High School.Brenda Malone is her name.How do I go by helping my mother obtain her High School Transcript?
Look up the school in the phone book and call them. Ask them if they need a document signed authorizing the release of the transcript and have them mail, fax, or email it to you.





Have your mom fill it out and then either mail or fax it back to them along with the address and reason that she needs the transcript.





Usually, if it is for school or something, it can be mailed right to the school or job etc.





Just call their font desk and ask them what they need.How do I go by helping my mother obtain her High School Transcript?
You can call the school and speak to someone in the archives department to send her a copy. Easy as that.
Call the school, they will mail you some copies. They may charge a nominal fee.
Go to the school she went to and ask for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment