Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who is allowed to look at my college transcript?

I am going to be attending college soon and I was just curious who all is allowed to look at my transcript? I know potential employers sometimes need to look at it, but can they just do it or do you know to allow them to? Can my family look at it whenever they want? Any relatives? Can anybody view it without permission?Who is allowed to look at my college transcript?
At my school, no one can view your transcript except you, your academic adviser and various people at the registrar's office. For anyone else to look at your transcript, you have to physically hand them a copy of it.Who is allowed to look at my college transcript?
No one can look at your transcript without your permission. Any other schools or jobs will ask you to fill out a permission form. I would only assume the same goes for family, but my family has never asked to see it. Curious, why would you think your relatives want to see your transcript? You can just show a grade sheet at the end of the semester to show what classes you took and grades.
No one besides people at the school are allowed to look at your transcript without permission. When you go to college you and your parents will be given log in information to access all your personal information including transcripts. You will be able to change it right away. So if you really don't want your parents to see the transcript your do NOT have to let them see it.
you have to send it to them.. no one else except the school is authorized to have your official transcripts

No comments:

Post a Comment